22 July 2008

Bill - My Bill

I had it brought to my attention that I have
no pictures of Bill posted. So here is the man that moved me to China.
We have been married for nearly 16 years.
Always an adventure.
This was taken this past Sat. as we strolled around
Confucius Temple. It is that a temple and from what
I can tell it is still used for religious worship. This is one
area that they will not allow us access. I wouldn't want sightseers wondering around my church during worship -
so no biggie.
Great place to spend the day. Anything you want you can find here. Jade, purses, mealworms - I do mean ANYTHING.
On a different note - I have thrown my back out. Not just a
little out but cussing like a sailor out. Just bent over to put the passports away and WHAMMY.....so now I am trying not to move and taking some emergency meds I brought from
the States. THIS SUCKS!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: