05 January 2009

Big Brother or User Error

I am fighting with the blogging from China.

Big Brother has a bunch of blocks on sites and blogger is one of the forces of evil.

I can only access when the wind is blowing from the south while it is raining and temp. is between 45 and 55 degrees. Once I have the correct weather conditions I have to hold my laptop at a 45 degree angle and point it to the north, south, east and all the while chanting….please, please, please.

If I do this in the right sequence and at the right speed I can log in through a photo program, not directly from IE. By logging in this way I can put a few photos up and the text. I cannot alter the background or post videos or any of the little extras that some would expect to see.

For those of you that know me, know that patience is not my thing and since I ran out of Xanax – you can just imagine my inability to deal with internet chaos.

I have to be in just the right frame of mind to do battle with the internet in a normal environment so add the challenges of creative access and I am typically a freaking nut case by the time I get a solid post.

I am trying to do the text in Word so I can paste it into the site and pictures are limited to a few because I never know if I can get the add photo option to work.

I really appreciate all the comments and interaction with those of you that take a few minutes out of your life to keep up with our life here in Chinaland.

No comments: