25 November 2008



I know that I have been absent. I apologize.
Live is hectic at the moment.
No holiday rush for us this year.
China not big on the whole Christmas Consumer Trauma.
Celebrations are in the mix though, Nicole and Chris are getting married soon.
The plans are complete.
The bags are being packed and the excitment is starting to buzz around us.
So thank you for your patience.
I promise big tales to come but right now my focus is on our daughter and her day.

The photo that accompanies this is from a town called Xibi or is it Xidi.
I will figure that out later. The community is near the Yellow Mountains.
Bill, Derek and I spent the weekend in that area a couple weeks ago.
Day of hiking in the Yellow Mountains was amazing. I have photos to post.
My legs were killing me the next couple days but worth every stab of pain.
The second day was spent traveling to two small communities. The first was quaint but
not awe inspiring like Xibi. This is a pond filled with the largest koi I have ever seen.
The pond is in the middle of the town with small channels feeding in and out of the area.
Like a mini Venice. I will post more photos of the area. It was a delight and has really made
me eager to see what more secrets China holds to discover. Oh, the filmed Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon here.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: